Tuesday 21 January 2014

8th Month

Last 05 December 2013 was my 8th month. I am a happy baby because I smile a lot now. Mommy always looks forward to seeing me when she comes home from work every day because I always greet her with my cutest smile ever.  =D


I have started cruising on my crib. I have also tried to balance on my feet without holding on to something. Since I am still practicing, I can only make it for a few seconds then I am on my bum or my face lay flat first on the crib foam. If I am unfortunate my head gets hit on the railings big time. I cry, but only for a bit. I am a strong and brave boy, you know. Even if I cannot balance well yet I sometimes let go of the railings knowing that I will fall down, but I still do it anyway.

Since I already dislike eating my baby food – Heinz sweet potatoes, apple, banana, etc., Mommy introduced Gerber graduate puffs. I like it because it’s solid compared to the former. I also like the waffle from Prima Deli that Hendrik eats for his afternoon snack. Mommy doesn’t give me much of it because she’s afraid my tummy is not ready yet; but I love it.

Another big milestone for my 8th month aside from my first Christmas is my first overseas travel for a family holiday! Updates and pictures soon (on the next blog entry maybe)…  =)



~~~ end ~~~
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment