Tuesday 28 January 2014

9th Month

3 days after we arrived in Singapore from our family holiday in Hanoi came my 9th month celebration last 05 January 2014. The usual monthly cake was present of course!  =)

Here are a few things that transpired so far on my 9th month:

I giggle a lot when somebody comes near my crib to play with me. On top of giggling, I also feel like I am being chased and I have to move quickly so that I can avoid them and they won’t catch me. My Mommy and my brother make me do it a lot. I like it. It gives me the thrill.

I think I am not drinking enough milk compared to what I am supposed to drink. They say that as the baby grows milk intake should also increase. I don’t know why. Maybe this has something to do with my teething? I must say I have a ton supply of saliva as I don’t run low with it given the fact that it drips from my mouth all the time. And oh, my 2 upper central incisors have shown! I now have 4 front teeth – 2 each for the upper central and lower central incisors.  =D  And I think this also explains why I like to munch on something a bit harder now like my Heinz baby biscuits…

Yesterday when Mommy came home from work, I demanded that she carry me by raising both my arms and calling her in my own baby way. She understood it and carried me. When she tried to put me down on the bed after a few minutes so that she can wash her face, I cling tightly onto her so that she won’t let go. I like to feel her warmth and love. I probably missed her after spending 24/7 with her on Saturday and Sunday while Daddy was away in Manila. I embraced her while carrying me and I also placed my head on her shoulders. I loved it. I think she was also teary eyed by my gesture.

I have also started to sleep at night on my own (at least for 2 consecutive nights – Sunday and Monday evening). There were times when Mommy tried to rock me to sleep on her arms, but I objected and wanted to feel the softness of my bed covers as I try to doze off. I also like to hear the mobile music playing as it relaxes me while putting myself to sleep. And when it stops before I am asleep, I definitely make a gesture to indicate that they have to turn it on again.

1 more week to go and I’ll be 10 months…


~~~ end ~~~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment